DS Domination is a Scam!

DS Domination or Dropship Domination is a training course ran by Roger Langille where you pay $19.95 a month..

I thought this business was just another damned scam at first where one affiliate is trying to recruit another kind of like Empower Network.

I decided to join and give it a try for $19.95.. followed the course and to my surprise it wasn't a scam at all I actually made money..

Its hard to understand sometimes what you are paying for online but its no difference then paying for college or any type of education..

And if it works and does what it says its not a scam at all?

So yes DS Domination does work and will make you money

Even to skeptical people like myself.

review #453663
6 5 Helpful?
Had the same issue3 Comments15
Had an experience with DS Domination?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
sydney

Feb 18 #947356 Bel Air, Maryland

I'm suspicious, there are way too many current DS Domination members PROMOTING the program on this page. The main post alone creepy, as it sounds highly in genuine, and offers no actual information except the entrance price. Why on earth would so many satisfied DS Domination users go onto a site like this in the first place? It's strange, and makes me want to avoid the company even more. I was looking for information, seeing someone's negative experience allows me to see roadblocks I might also experience. Everywhere I go however, I run into strange ads like these. I'm disappointed, and thoroughly creeped out.

asim.base

Mar 14 #958258 Delhi, Delhi

Strongly agree with you. It is too good to be true and the testimonials everywhere are generally fake. I would want to stay away from it. Why would every person want to brag about their success with DS? its definitely something fishy. It is best to stay away from this *** like SCAM.

Tjflores

Dec 27, 2014 #921705

If you know business it's all a pyramid. Look at your regular job someone is always above you. Unless if you are a marketer who is making big money. Which I doubt anyone here is lol. Anyone can sell on eBay,but Rogers training is simple and easy to follow. If you lose money with Ds it's because you are lazy period. I have a team of 10 and all of them sell on eBay and are happy because for the fist time they found something that works for them. So if you are serious and not lazy come and talk to me I will show you how to really sell and make money with Ds. I have additional training for my team that's why they sell.

LessonLearned

Oct 27, 2014 #891549

Really?.. I lost $300 already and getting out now... 3 months later and lesson learned.. I have experience of selling.. but the money is in the memberships.. yes. it is another successuniversity.. I can not say that I hear many people making money by selling on eBay, but they are making money on the affiliates they get to join.. Warning sign here?

Joe

Aug 13, 2014 #855803 New York, New York

come on people, this is a pyramid scheme, yeah, you can make some money but can you make a living out of it. Majority of people will be scammed, only the few who started at the beginning will make real money. Use your heads, stay away from pyramid schemes!!!!!!

TimDini

Aug 13, 2014 #855905

Joe, perhaps you do not understand the difference between multi-level marketing (or network marketing) and a pyramid scheme. Here is a resource that helps explain the differences: http://money.howstuffworks.com/pyramid-scheme2.htm

carlosxherrera

Jul 04, 2014 #835867 Atlanta, Georgia

Wow this site is called Pissed Consumer. This doesn't sound like this person was pissed. It sounds like she's just using this site to promote. Same concept when you Google something and it says it's a scam only to catch your attention.
Lets be true to what this site is about.. it can help many others. If you disagree with what has been posted then do so.. but why promote what you do. It then makes you look bad for a company that's pretty good.

Apr 09, 2014 #803442

I was told I can join via a "cash out" process, no money needed. I paid $7 for a cash out to earn my $19.95. $21 went into my balance and it still wouldn't take that as membership. after giving a credit card, I can now (a) not access my $21 and (b) their cancellation page is "no longer available." this beyond scam. no response from support and my sponsor is no help at all. :(

2 0 Reply
Ethan Vanderbuilt

Jan 30, 2014 #780302

This site is for customers that are pissed. Why are you a *** bag *** man creating a fake pissed report? Every single person that sees this fake report should immediately know these DS Domanation people should be avoided.

Real Marketer

Nov 05, 2013 #738152

More low budget marketers using this technique to ruin a program, grow up time people, stop taking the silly short cuts and be a real marketer...This appears trashy, it sure doesn't take these vulture types to ruin programs name online these days.....

Get out and tell the truth about a program, keep it positive, realistic, not play into the cry babies laps, whiners, and neg neds. That's all this type of marketing style does

DSD is an awesome, family, real, no b s program, so promote it that way...

2 0 Reply

Nov 05, 2013 #738373 Rochester, New York

Bravo! I couldn't agree more! Thank you for your commitment to REAL marketing!

TimDini

Nov 03, 2013 #737007 Chicago, Illinois

Publishing a headline that says "DS Domination is a Scam!" and then writing an endorsement of DS Domination is a marketing trick I do not care for at all. I see this often, and each time I wonder how my Grandmother would react if she were looking to research DS Domination and found this post. This is what Google Webspam head Matthew "Matt" Cutts calls the "Grandma Test" and this post fails that test.

I am a member of DS Domination and it is definitely NOT a scam. I have written a REAL DS Domination review for anyone interested in learning what the program is about. It's published on the Better Networker website and can be searched for by title... DS Domination Review - Full Review of DS Domination

Negative post titles may get people to notice your post, but it's really disingenuous and unnecessary. Besides that, think about the mind set of someone searching for "DS Domination Scam" in the first place. It's a skeptical view that suggests a negative personality.

Is that the type of person you want to work with?

I know Grandma doesn't.

mobilbo

Oct 23, 2013 #732417

I agree with the previous comment that the review is certainly not the most in-depth or objective. I joined DS Domination and I have approached it from the business side as well as the affiliate side.

In fact I proved the business worked first before referring anyone. I can agree with the reviewer that it actually does work. And I can confirm that since I joined on 10th October 2013 I made 7 sales and enough profits to more than cover the $19.99 Pro package + $9.95 affiliate costs (with only 43 listings so far).

Having referred 13 people (2 of which are Elite members) I myself have now upgraded to Elite and clearly I have 2 sources of income (business and affiliate).

The question anyone has to ask themselves... is DS Domination worth the monthly price tag, especially once you know how it works. Some will say yes, I would say perhaps not, although I have no intention of cancelling my subscription - I've been taught something that actually works well and believe my upline should continue to get credit for showing me the system and supporting me when I needed it.

Now, I will say, if you quit at Pro level thinking you know it all you can still make a decent continuous income. However the program IMO is designed to release information that makes your business more profitable the higher the level you pay for. So Elite shows you how to go from $5 - $20 profits per sale to hundreds of dollars per sale, but you gotta pay $99.95
... Show more

Oct 22, 2013 #731971

This is the most pathetic, weak, and biased review I have ever seen....

Nov 01, 2013 #736489

Have to disagree, I joined their basic plan for $19.95 a month 5 days ago. I have sold on Ebay before and have had some success, but the training program gave me some new insights. Made a sale yesterday, $30.00 profit. No, not going to get rich quick, but it makes a difference. Their affiliate program is an additional $9.95 a month, I'm waiting on that for the moment... but I do know that after watching their pro training and paying the fee for the month, after 4 days I'm ahead $10.00. Yeah, they will try to upsell you and no it's not some auto money making machine, nor do they claim it to be. But if you work at it, well worth the price :)

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about DS Domination.
Filing a new complaint about
×